I will be a PhD candidate in wis group, TU Delft. I obtained my master and bachelor degree from Information School at Renmin University of China (RUC), advised by Prof. Wayne Xin Zhao and Ji-Rong Wen. I also worked as a visiting research student in Singapore Management University, supervised by Prof. Jing Jiang.
- Human-centered AI
- Knowledge Base
- Natural Language Processing
- Improving Multi-hop Knowledge Base Question Answering by Learning Intermediate Supervision Signals.
- Mining Implicit Entity Preference from User-Item Interaction Data for Knowledge Graph Completion via Adversarial Learning.
- KB4Rec: A Data Set for Linking Knowledge Bases with Recommender Systems
- SIGIR Student Travel Grant (WSDM 2021)
- JingDong Scholarship, 2020 (First-Class scholarship for postgraduate student)
- Outstanding graduates in RUC: 2018
- American College Mathematical Modeling Contest Meritorious Winner, 2016
School of Information, Renmin University of China
Email: hegaole at ruc dot edu dot cn